Urgent Welder Jobs In Canada For Foreigners – Our corporate client is looking to hire foreign workers for the Welder jobs in a Fruit and Vegetable Production Company based out in Mississauga, GTA, Ontario, Canada:
Find below Welder Jobs In Canada For Foreigners
• Read and interpret blueprints or welding maintenance process specifications of on-site machineries
• Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using different processes
• Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting and brazing and soldering equipment, as needed
• Use metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines in repairing worn parts of machineries
• Perform other welding procedures to ensure machineries operate accordingly
• Schedule and perform weekly maintenance procedures
• Ensure all machineries operate properly before handing over to responsible department
• Ability to work with different equipment and machinery (Gas welding, soldering, arc, etc.)
• Perform different welding techniques, as necessary (SMAW, GMAW, etc.)
• High-school diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years of proven experience in maintenance welding
• Excellent experience and knowledge of industrial machinery maintenance
• Knowledge of food production and manufacturing industry would be a good asset
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment, including in cold production floors
• Good English language skills
– Support with getting Permanent Residency in Canada after 1 – 2 years of work will be provided.
• This is a full-time, permanent position with at least 40 hours of work per week
• Hourly rate of $23.50, overtime rate applies after 44 hours of work per week
• Medical, Dental, and Disability benefits
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Welding helmet
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?