Job Title: Retail Store Merchandise Coordinator
Location: West Vancouver, BC
Shift: Morning, Night, Overnight
Wage: Hourly: $18.75 – $23.00
Beata discovered NEW IDEAS working at TJX.
We believe in championing fresh ideas and great people like Beata who make our merchandising as efficient as possible. In doing so, our customers can enjoy a true ‘treasure hunt’ experience while shopping in our stores. See your ideas come to life here!
What you’ll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Benefits that take effect your first day
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistance Program to support healthy living
What you’ll do
It’s safe to say, there’s no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key responsibilities of the role:
- Assisting in coordinating and executing the smooth and timely movement of merchandise from the backroom to the sales floor, while maintaining floor operational standards and merchandise presentation standards
- Assigning priorities and providing direction and support in the communication to drive sales and improve merchandising processes
- Providing weekly updates on objectives and identifying any issues or opportunities pertaining to merchandising processes and the sales floor; review weekly merchandise announcements and support in the communication of change to merchandise presentation, fashion trends, ads, events, etc.
- Training and development of Associates in merchandise presentation standards and customer service
For a closer look into the role, click HERE
What you’ll need
To begin your career with us, you’ll have:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experience; merchandise presentation experience is preferred
- High School education or equivalent experience
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills including verbal; written; active listening
- General knowledge of retail operations including an understanding of fashion trends, seasonal events, inventory levels;
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
This represents the expected hiring rage and may not represent the full pay range for the position. The pay rate offered may be higher than posted range depending on sereval factos such as relevant skills, experience, and local labor market demands.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you’ll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different?
Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Online: Apply On Company WebSite